The hot tub at this cabin was completely drained, re-filled, cleaned, and sanitized with chemicals prior to your arrival, for your safety and enjoyment. The chemicals used are non-chlorine based, but still may cause slight skin irritation or allergic reaction to some if exposed for long periods of time.
Please review the following information to maximize the cleanliness and safety or your hot tub:
The following persons should NOT enter a hot tub:
- Pregnant Women
- Babies or Infants
- Young Children
- Persons with: Diabetes, Heart Disease, High/Low Blood Pressure, Infections (Viral/Fungal/ Bacterial), or anyone with an open cut or wound.
- Do not use a hot tub while under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
- Use caution when entering/exiting
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Exit the tub should you become dizzy, faint, or nauseous
- Breakable objects, pets, soaps, bathing oils, bubbles, and other liquids are prohibited.
- Remove/replace hot tub cover carefully
- Never sit or stand on the hot tub cover. Misuse will result in a replacement fee of $350.00.
- Keep the hot tub cover on and locked (strapped down) when not in use for safety and to maintain appropriate temperature.
- Many cabins are equipped with hot tub cover butlers to prevent damage and provide ease-of-use. See the figure as shown below: