Following your check-in we ask that you look over the unit in its entirety and report any missing/broken items to our office. Also note any supplies that may have erroneously failed to be stocked such as the starter supply of laundry detergent or sleeper sofa sheets.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- Trash – If the outside metal trash bins become full during your stay, feel free to contact our office (OPTION 6) for a pick-up. Please do not leave trash outside the bin overnight as this will attract Racoons and Bears – within most areas of the county leaving trash outside not secured in a bear proof container is a violation of a City Ordinance.
- At this time, a daily linen service (towel/linen replenishing) is not provided.
- Remember to lock all doors/windows and arm the security system (if applicable) before leaving for any length of time
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times while on Elk Springs Resort property/managed property.
- Please be respectful of neighbors when parking vehicles
- Should you encounter local wildlife, remain alert, keep distance, and never approach a wild animal.
- Valuables and personal items should be secured at all times, if left unattended in vehicles.
Elk Springs Resort, LLC can assume no responsibility for damages or theft to personal property including valuables, vehicles, and all other personal items.
- Check-out time is at 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time, promptly. Please plan to vacate the unit on or before this time. In an effort to provide our next guests with a prompt on-time check-in, late check-out fees/ additional nights’ charge may apply for unapproved stay-overs past 10:00am.
- Collect all belongings (closets, bathrooms, drawers, etc…), place all dirty towels in a central bathtub, load any dirty dishes into the dishwasher starting the cycle, bag all trash to the outside bins (or kitchen area if full).
- Secure all doors/windows and arm security system (if applicable).
- Call (866) 550-1795 OPTION 3 for our express check-out. Should a live representative not be available, you may be prompted to leave a voice message simply indicating your name, unit, and any feedback you wish to provide such as a maintenance issue we should be aware of. Safe travels!