Absolutely amazing! Your group will enjoy the ultimate cabin getaway - indoor pool, outdoor fire pit, private 9 hole putt-putt golf course. Located in Cedar Falls Resort in Wears Valley you will enjoy the quiet seclusion yet be close to all the fun in Pigeon Forge.
The kids will have so much to do they may never want to leave. Enjoy the indoor heated spa pool, play a round of putt-putt golf (with lights for night play) and/or play air hockey or a classic game on the stand up arcade game.
This rustic yet upgraded cabin features a King suite on the top level with upgraded shower. The main level features a king suite with full bath. The lower level kids escape has 2 twin bunks and game room.
Prepare in cabin meals in your fully equipped kitchen and dining area (with gas grill just out the door). The covered deck has porch rockers to enjoy your morning coffee.
This cabin is 8 minutes to stoplight #3 in Pigeon Forge.
- 55 Inch TV With Bluray DVD over Electric Fireplace
- Access to covered deck overlooking Putt-Putt and Firepit with 3 porch Rockers
- Adjoining open kitchen, bar area and dining area.
Middle Level Bedroom:
- 42 inch TV with Bluray DVD
- King Bed
- Adjoining Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
- Indoor Heated Spa Pool with Waterfall and Water Jets
- Garage Door to Open Pool Area to Outside
- Theater in Pool Room with 12 Foot Theater Screen and Surround Sound
- Game Room Area with Multicade Arcade and Air Hockey
- Kids Bunk Area with 2 Twin Bunk Beds (sleeps 4)
Upper Level Suite:
- 50" Tv and Bluray DVD over Electric Fireplace
- King bed
- Dual Copper Sinks and Rain Shower
*** This cabin is located in Cedar Falls Resort in Wears Valley. The cabin is 25 minutes from Elk Springs Resort and is easily accessible to stoplight 3 in Pigeon Forge. ***
Private Indoor Heated Pool Open all year
Private 9 Hole Putt Putt Golf Course (Lighting for Night Play)
Multicade Arcade Game
2 Electric Fireplaces
2 King Beds
2 sets of Twin Bunks (Sleep 4)
Seasonal Outdoor Pool in Subdivision
Seasonal Outdoor Basketball Court in Subdivision
Walking Trails in Subdivision
Mountain Stream in Subdivision
Free Local and Long Distance
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.