Creekside Hideaway Pigeon Forge Cabin
Looking for that special secluded cabin for your romantic getaway? Located in Pigeon Forge just minutes from the parkway this secluded and private cabin sits in the woods with the sounds of a seasonal creek running just off your deck. Enjoy the king suite with in suite jacuzzi tub.
Cabin Video Tour
Amenities / Details
- *** Creekside Hideaway is located in Wears Valley, about 25 minutes from Elk Springs Resort main property, and only 10 minutes to stop light #3 in Pigeon Forge. Secluded and on a creek, but still only 10 minutes from the main intersection in Pigeon Forge ***You will enjoy relaxing evenings under the covered deck in your private hot tub or perhaps a swing on the porch swing playing cards. Gather with your significant other to enjoy your morning coffee on the deck with your cafe' table and chairs.
- Flat Screen TV with DVD
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Covered deck with rockers and Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Outdoor Cafe' table with 2 chairs
- Seasonal Creek just off the deck
- Charcoal Grill
- Just Minutes to the Pigeon Forge Parkway
- 20 Minutes to Dollywood
- Private and Secluded
Rental Details and Layout
Enter into the great room in this special cabin and admire the rustic spiral stair case and lofted beam ceilings. A comfortable leather sofa with wood burning fireplace and flat screen TV with DVD player provides the modern enjoyment coupled with rustic luxury.
Also on the first floor is a full kitchen with blender, mixer, coffee maker, knives, pots, pans, cookware and other items you'll need to prepare in cabin meals as well as dining table with 2 seats for your convenience.
Head outside to the porch swing or cafe' table overlooking the creek or head to the covered deck with rockers and hot tub to enjoy the outdoors.
The queen master suite features a queen sized bed and in suite jacuzzi tub with waterfall and wood burning fireplace.
You'll certainly enjoy your getaway to Creekside Hideaway!
Pet Friendly, Pool Table, Hot Tub, Gas Fireplace, Gas Grill
Great for a romantic get away with your special someone, and with a bonus loft bedroom you can bring the kids too! Or maybe not. With so much to offer and the convenience of being close to downtown, Smoky Mountain Romance is one of our most popular ...More Details
Creekside View, Walk to Downtown, Gas Fireplace, Jacuzzi
Walk to downtown from this newer luxury unit. You'll enjoy relaxing on your covered deck in front of the creek or sitting on the loveseat in front of the gas fireplace. Free WIFI and free parking! ...More Details
Mountain Views, Pool Table, Hot Tub, Electric Fireplace
Spectacular views of Mount LeConte, conveniently located in the Arts and Crafts Community, just 6 minutes from the Gatlinburg Parkway, minutes to the main entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains and Dolly wood - it's true - Life's A Bear!!! Just a per ...More Details