Creekside Hideaway Pigeon Forge Cabin
Looking for that special secluded cabin for your romantic getaway? Located in Pigeon Forge just minutes from the parkway this secluded and private cabin sits in the woods with the sounds of a seasonal creek running just off your deck. Enjoy the king suite with in suite jacuzzi tub.
Cabin Video Tour
Amenities / Details
- *** Creekside Hideaway is located in Wears Valley, about 25 minutes from Elk Springs Resort main property, and only 10 minutes to stop light #3 in Pigeon Forge. Secluded and on a creek, but still only 10 minutes from the main intersection in Pigeon Forge ***You will enjoy relaxing evenings under the covered deck in your private hot tub or perhaps a swing on the porch swing playing cards. Gather with your significant other to enjoy your morning coffee on the deck with your cafe' table and chairs.
- Flat Screen TV with DVD
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Covered deck with rockers and Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Outdoor Cafe' table with 2 chairs
- Seasonal Creek just off the deck
- Charcoal Grill
- Just Minutes to the Pigeon Forge Parkway
- 20 Minutes to Dollywood
- Private and Secluded
Rental Details and Layout
Enter into the great room in this special cabin and admire the rustic spiral stair case and lofted beam ceilings. A comfortable leather sofa with wood burning fireplace and flat screen TV with DVD player provides the modern enjoyment coupled with rustic luxury.
Also on the first floor is a full kitchen with blender, mixer, coffee maker, knives, pots, pans, cookware and other items you'll need to prepare in cabin meals as well as dining table with 2 seats for your convenience.
Head outside to the porch swing or cafe' table overlooking the creek or head to the covered deck with rockers and hot tub to enjoy the outdoors.
The queen master suite features a queen sized bed and in suite jacuzzi tub with waterfall and wood burning fireplace.
You'll certainly enjoy your getaway to Creekside Hideaway!
Mountain views, hot tub, rain shower, pool table, outdoor fireplace
55" 3D TV with Blu Ray, 4 Fire Places, Sauna & Mountain Views. What could be better than a few days surrounded by luxury and comfort plus a view of Mt. LeConte, one of the highest elevations in the Great Smoky Mountains. The attention to detail wil ...More Details
Outdoor Pool, Terrace, Fireplace, Full Kitchen, Walk to Downtown
Relax and enjoy the creek from your covered balcony! Walk to downtown from this luxury 2 bedroom condo with 2 king suites. Eloquently decorated, you'll enjoy the comfort and convenience of this condo rental. ...More Details
Walk downtown, creek, wood-burning fireplace, hot tub, sleeper sofa
If you are looking for a cozy one bedroom VALUE cabin in downtown Gatlinburg, look no further than Creekside Chalet. Just a short 8-10 minute walk to the downtown area, this cabin offers seclusion with only one other cabin on the street. The cabin ...More Details