Creekside Hideaway Pigeon Forge Cabin
Looking for that special secluded cabin for your romantic getaway? Located in Pigeon Forge just minutes from the parkway this secluded and private cabin sits in the woods with the sounds of a seasonal creek running just off your deck. Enjoy the king suite with in suite jacuzzi tub.
Cabin Video Tour
Amenities / Details
- *** Creekside Hideaway is located in Wears Valley, about 25 minutes from Elk Springs Resort main property, and only 10 minutes to stop light #3 in Pigeon Forge. Secluded and on a creek, but still only 10 minutes from the main intersection in Pigeon Forge ***You will enjoy relaxing evenings under the covered deck in your private hot tub or perhaps a swing on the porch swing playing cards. Gather with your significant other to enjoy your morning coffee on the deck with your cafe' table and chairs.
- Flat Screen TV with DVD
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Covered deck with rockers and Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Outdoor Cafe' table with 2 chairs
- Seasonal Creek just off the deck
- Charcoal Grill
- Just Minutes to the Pigeon Forge Parkway
- 20 Minutes to Dollywood
- Private and Secluded
Rental Details and Layout
Enter into the great room in this special cabin and admire the rustic spiral stair case and lofted beam ceilings. A comfortable leather sofa with wood burning fireplace and flat screen TV with DVD player provides the modern enjoyment coupled with rustic luxury.
Also on the first floor is a full kitchen with blender, mixer, coffee maker, knives, pots, pans, cookware and other items you'll need to prepare in cabin meals as well as dining table with 2 seats for your convenience.
Head outside to the porch swing or cafe' table overlooking the creek or head to the covered deck with rockers and hot tub to enjoy the outdoors.
The queen master suite features a queen sized bed and in suite jacuzzi tub with waterfall and wood burning fireplace.
You'll certainly enjoy your getaway to Creekside Hideaway!
Mountain Views, Hot Tub, Jacuzzi Tub, WIFI
You and your special someone will enjoy relaxing on your covered deck in front of picture perfect views of the great smoky mountains. Located in legacy mountain resort, just 10 minutes from Dollywood, and 15 minutes to Downtown Gatlinburg the cabin ...More Details
3 Fireplaces, 28 Foot wall of glass, 18' Rain Tower Shower, Pool Table, Foosball
A favorite for cabin for honeymooners or for those looking for a romantic getaway. Are you ready for fun and excitement at the Spur of the Moment? No cabin can deliver more opportunity to be lost in nature's beauty or to enjoy the outdoors on your ...More Details
Pool Table, Gazebo Hot Tub, Jacuzzi Tub, Fireplace
Tucked into the woods at Elk Springs Resort - so cozy and comfortable - what better way to spend some time unwinding, de-stressing and just letting the time go by. A cabin favorite for honeymooners and couples looking to get away. Definitely Tucked ...More Details